- Minimap! And not just the old one that we used to have, which was of marginal utility (because it was so small), and always in the way. Hold T to see the new one, or your middle mouse button.
- No more control nodes! Oh, the angst of an engineer without his control node. But, the new system is better, and can be accessed through a handy new Ctrl button at the bottom of the screen.
- Objectives screen! That was actually there a bit in 3.703, but it's loads better now. Just go into the Stats screen and click the Objectives tab. It's a lot more informative and instructive, while at the same time not revealing data you haven't scouted for.
- The in-HUD buttons and the planetary summary are both now vastly more efficient, and in the case of the buttons, vastly more readable. This makes a huge difference.
- Some more fixes/improvements to the game timing (it was running fast before).
- That shot rotation bug is fixed (the one where shots moving up and left looked funny).
- Various internal performance improvements to try to keep memory usage down, especially across multiple sessions that don't close the application.
- The wave/reinforcement multipliers are now visible as an alert at the top of the screen when present. No more confusion when you have a x27 wave modifier from your three golems!
- The 3.705 version adds on some fixes to the button text centering, and to the lobby.
This is a standard update that you can download through the in-game updater itself, if you already have 3.701 or later. When you launch the game, you'll see the notice of the update having been found if you're connected to the Internet at the time. If you don't have 3.701 or later, you can download that here.