- Some of the not-yet-ported galaxy map controls have now been ported.
- New options for unloading transports have been created (people have wanted that for a while)
- The tutorials are now back in place and the first two have been updated content-wise.
- A bunch of the keybindings have been tweaked and now have in-game descriptions.
- Multiplayer for existing savegames should definitely now work.
- Other various bugfixes are in and items have been ported.
- And... my personal favorite: that issue with the orthographic camera that was leading to blurriness on many monitors is now fixed, at long last. Thank goodness -- the game is so much crisper now.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
AI War Beta 3.703 Released.
Lots and lots of good stuff in this one. To whit: