- The history and design goals behind AI War.
- The motivation for and results from the ongoing updates to AI War.
- The Children of Neinzul micro expansion, and the motivation for it's ties to Child's Play as well as the inclusion of the Hybrid Hives death machines.
- Tidalis, and why Arcen chose to follow up a strategy game with a puzzle game, as well as what sets Tidalis apart from casual games in general.
- Arcen's upcoming schedule, including AI War 4.0 (on Unity 3D & OSX), "Alden Ridge Arcade," the full Alden Ridge game, and A Valley Without Wind.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
The Wargamer Interview With Arcen Games
The Wargamer's Chris Beck recently caught up with Arcen Games' founder, Chris Park to chat about where the company came from and where it's going. Topics discussed include: